The Dude, the tombeur des femmes playboy type of guy, enters the hi-class Yoshiwara Club, where he will find superb cocktails, exhilarating rhythms, gorgeous winking dancers and the most beautiful girls in town.
The Dude’s aim is to pick up, as fast as possible and as many as he can! But that night he meets Lilith the Dark Lady, the Domina-like type of girl… and his adventure is going to take a completely different turn. Who is the hunter and who is the prey, now?
A short but eye-opening essay on fast-flirting techniques. A modern morality play that need no dialogue to tell its story: a pure visual journey, just images and music.
Premiered at the Teatro Italo Calvino, Imperia, Italy, 11 April 2008
Watch the Film:
Cast and Crew
- Story: Emilio Audissino
- Treatment: Emilio Audissino & Vito Lasaponara
- Screenplay: EMILIO AUDISSINO
- Original music: VALENTINO FARINA
- Cinematography: GIANNI LANGUASCO
- First assistant director: VITO LASAPONARA
- Second assistant director: FABIO ZENOARDO
- Set decoration: FRANCESCA CUGUSI
- Camera: FRANCESCA MANTEGNA & FABIO ZENOARDO
- Video editing: EMILIO AUDISSINO
- Gaffer: ALBERTO BRANCOLINI
- Prop master/head grip: RICCARDO ETIOPIA
- Production manager: EMILIO AUDISSINO
- Extra casting: FEDERICA ORSINI (LINFA TV AGENCY)
- Executive producer: MARCO VALLARINO
- Produced by ANTONIO COTTA
- Directed by EMILIO AUDISSINO
- Running time: 10′